Welcome

Welcome to Looney Lisa's Lines! A blog about well.. .whatever I find interesting about LIFE! It's a great big world out there and sometimes we just need to see what is going on with other people in that great big world. So come along and see where the adventure's of LIFE take me! Can't wait to see it either!

Friday, April 26, 2013

Spring?

Hey Everyone! It sure has been awhile but I'm still here! I have about another month of work until I m off for the summer and I can blog until my hearts content and work on trying out more Pinterest things and give you updates! I've done several since my last posting and will get them posted very soon! I keep forgetting to take pictures as I do things so that isn't much help to you.

Spring is finally coming to Indiana. .I think! One day it's 40 degrees and the next it is 70. . but the grass is green, flowers are blooming and everyone is dealing with allergies. Personally I'm dealing with a busted ear drum! Not fun at all and it has slowed me down.

I promise more postings are on the way!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Your blog is cute! I like the pink background! Hang in there. I'm still learning too!

    ReplyDelete