Welcome

Welcome to Looney Lisa's Lines! A blog about well.. .whatever I find interesting about LIFE! It's a great big world out there and sometimes we just need to see what is going on with other people in that great big world. So come along and see where the adventure's of LIFE take me! Can't wait to see it either!

Tuesday, May 7, 2013


It's here!!! My first Buzz Kit is here! I signed up to be a BzzAgent and finally got chosen! As a BzzAgent you answer surveys and are chosen to try products and review them! and it is FREE!! I signed up about 2 months ago and had given up being chosen even though they say it takes a while but I finally got a box full of Bed Head products! A full bottle of their straightening shampoo and samples of some other shampoo's! Now I don't straighten my hair so I'll have to let my daughter use it and review it but the other samples are items I will give a try! I suggest you sign up to be a Bzzagent! 

1 comment: