Welcome

Welcome to Looney Lisa's Lines! A blog about well.. .whatever I find interesting about LIFE! It's a great big world out there and sometimes we just need to see what is going on with other people in that great big world. So come along and see where the adventure's of LIFE take me! Can't wait to see it either!

Thursday, May 16, 2013



Oh my!!! These are heaven!!! I've always been a fan of the Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches but these. . these are. . .so yummy!!!! and so much easier to carry with you that ice cream sandwiches to say the least. I'm not a big fan of dark chocolate even though I know they say it is better for you so I am thankful that these come in milk chocolate because it is my favorite! They do come in dark chocolate for those of you who prefer the "healthy" side of chocolate. They are full of caramel and these little crunchy crispy things .. .sort of like rice krispies.. These taste like 100 grand bars in comparison. Which are my favorite. . yum! But these only have 120 calories and 6 grams of fat. If you are the Weight Watchers program they are 4 points! I've not seen them sold in individual packages but you can buy them by the box at Walmart. There are 6 packages in the box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment